Belarusbank's trade finance and documentary operations departments provide a combination of banking products and services for corporates and financial institutions. We are ready to discuss various opportunities for cooperation in order to find the most efficient solution to each case.
- Import Letter of Credit ( issuing, arranging of confirmation/financing by third bank, etc);
- Export Letter of Credit (advising, transferring, acting as nominated/confirming/financing bank, issuing irrevocable payment order in favour of a third party, etc);
- Guarantees (advising, authenticating, issuing, etc);
- Documentary collection (collecting and forwarding documents to the Importer’s bank, advising Import documentary collections, etc).
Trade Finance Products:
- issuing of irrevocable reimbursement undertakings*;
- adding confirmation to the export LCs*;
- discounting of export LCs*.
- opening of LCs at the request of banks;
- issuing of guarantees against counter guarantees;
- arranging of trade and structured financing.
* The specified products can be realized within the framework of taking up of direct risks on the issuing bank or under the covering in the form of a guarantee (Standby LC) issued by European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in favour of Belarusbank.
Advantages of Cooperation with us:
- the cost of trade finance is lower than the cost of traditional loans;
- the attractive rates and flexible tariffs provided with a glance of interests of all participants of the transaction;
- a wide geography of operations (The CIS countries, the EU, Asia, etc.);
- utilization of lines of the first-class foreign banks established on Belarusbank;
- on-line making decision on financing;
- decrease of risks of payment execution under the foreign trade contracts;
- financing up to 100% of contract value;
- free information and consulting support concerning the arrangement and execution of any forms of trade finance operations.
Trade and Structured Finance,
International Business Department
Tel.: + 375 (17) 309 06 68, 309 00 07
Fax: + 375 (17) 200 19 06