Belarusbank places its own bonds and bonds of corporate issuers in the Internet Banking system. The first issue of bonds of corporate issuers is already available.
Internet bonds are bonds for individuals sold in the Internet Banking system. They are uncertificated (i.e. issued in the form of book entries similar to non-cash money) and represent an "advanced version" of traditional paper bonds.
To buy bonds, you must be a user of Belarusbank's Internet Banking system. If you still haven't enabled Internet Banking, take the opportunity and register online at www.ibank.asb.by.
Internet bonds have a number of advantages as compared to both documentary bonds and bank deposits:
- opportunity to buy bonds twenty four – seven without leaving home;
- opportunity to pay for bonds that are issued by Belarusbank or by corporate issuers using a payment card both in foreign currency, and in rubles;
- receiving bond yield (coupon and payment amount) without visiting the bank;
- all disbursements under the bonds are performed "automatically" strictly on fixed dates;
- constant access to viewing your securities account online.
- no commission fees when buying bonds and receiving bond yield;
- free and branchless banking for securities account opening in the bank's depositary in order to safekeep acquired bonds;
- opportunity to return invested funds in advance by selling bonds in the secondary market before maturity (which is contrary to irrevocable deposits for a similar term);
- bond yield is not subject to income tax.
- no risk of bonds’ loss as they are stored at a personified securities account in the Belarusbank's depository.
For all questions, please, contact the Call Center by the following telephone number: +375 17 218 84 31 or use the contact form: