Belarusbank's depositary is the largest Belarusian depositary and provides a full package of services to legal entities, including:
- opening a securities account;
- securities recording;
- conducting operations on the securities account;
- registration of securities transactions.
To open a securities account in favor of a legal entity – nonresident of the Republic of Belarus, the following documents are to be rendered to the Depositary:
- written application for opening a securities account in the form prescribed by the depositary;
- legalized extract from the commercial register of the country of incorporation or other equivalent proof of legal status according to the legislation of its country of incorporation;
- charter (regulation, agreement, etc.) or its notarized copy;
- completed questionnaire for a corporate customer;
- certified copies of documents confirming the power and authority of the director.
Documents from another state rendered to the depositary must be legalized in diplomatic missions or consular institutions of the Republic of Belarus or otherwise, as specified by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, and translated into Russian (Belarusian) (accuracy of translation or authenticity of translator's signature must be attested notarially or by diplomatic or consular institutions of the Republic of Belarus).
For all questions, please, contact us by е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org