International Bank Transfers
Belarusbank has large experience in the field of international bank transfers. High-end technologies and efficient management of correspondent accounts with leading international banks allow our customers to effect settlements promptly.
Letters of Credit
Advantages of Letter of Credit
- Letter of credit secures many risks associated with foreign economic activities.
- Letter of credit is a very flexible instrument of settlements under various transactions.
- The rules of LC settlements are set by the International Chamber of Commerce and are accepted practically worldwide. Therefore every party to a transaction has a clear understanding of its rights, responsibilities and standard requirements.
- Very practical for short term financing.
Guarantee is a written undertaking of a bank to effect payment against presentation of a written request for payment and other documents stipulated in the guarantee, according to the terms of an agreement/contract.
Advantages of Guarantee
- Payment guarantee for supplied goods or services for the seller.
- Deferred payment for supplied goods or services (for the guarantee validity term) for the buyer.
- Guarantee of proper execution of the contract.
- Moderate expenses for the seller and buyer and equalizing of such expenses
Documentary collection is a payment by a buyer's bank under presented by the seller's bank financial documents together with commercial documents (invoices, shipment documents, documents of title).
Advantages of Documentary Collections
- Easy in use and cheap.
- Presentation of documents against payment or draft acceptance.
If you need additional information, please contact us at (017) 309 08 12 or visit your nearest branch of Belarusbank.